Introducing 360° teaching at your fingertips
The all-in-one teacher’s toolbox
Oxford EduZone is a digital platform providing learners and teachers with an easy way to stay ahead and succeed.
Remote and online learning is becoming increasingly important, and it has never been easier for teachers and learners to create a digital classroom. Oxford EduZone offers an
all-in-one hub for your digital classroom and everything you need to deliver digitally enhanced lessons.
Oxford EduZone is an innovative way for teachers to ensure learners remain engaged and on track.
The books on the platform are all KICD approved and resources are linked to CBC.
Struggling to capture the attention of your learners?
- Oxford EduZone has done a lot of the hard work for you – resources are linked to CBC and the questions in our assessment bank are clearly labelled so that you can find them easily!
- Oxford EduZone includes flexible and organised learning materials such as digitally enhanced e-books, videos, animations, simulations and test banks.
- EduZone is also perfect for learning on-the-go and is fully optimised for iOS or Android devices, on- or offiine!
EduZone elevates your class textbooks into an active learning zone!
- Colourful slide shows and videos bring the content into the real world.
- Interactive activities with instant feedback show learners gaps in their understanding.
- Simulations and teaching videos explain difficult concepts so learners don’t fall behind and get disheartened.
Get instant access to assessments and study material
Do you know exactly how each one of your learners is doing at the touch of a button?
- EduZone gives you detailed feedback on your learners’ progress.
- EduZone even helps learners keep track of their homework across different subjects.
- You’ll never have to hear 'I left my book at home/school' again!
All these give your learners freedom to navigate backwards and forwards through the course themselves. This enables them to become confident learners of the 21st Century, as per the goals of the Competency Based Curriculum!
Flexible and organised learning materials such as digitally enhanced
e-book content, videos, animations, simulations and plenty of test banks.
Content and resources that are easy to access and navigate, saving valuable teaching and learning time.
Learning analytics that allow teachers to identify the concepts learners struggle with.
A clear roadmap for learners to understand what is needed of them, and by when.
Frequently Asked Questions
It's a “COMPLETE INTEGRATED DIGITAL SOLUTION”, that can either standalone, be integrated into an existing LMS, and can complement a blended learning approach. Oxford EduZone is a tool to help teachers teach better, and help learners to learn better.
We are offering you
- Enhanced digital content and resources with all the bells and whistles.
- We offer this enhanced digital content through EduZone, as the enabling platform.
- Ultimately, we are offering teachers subject solutions to cater for specific pain points, in a future-forward approach, to future-proof their classroom
Oxford EduZone has been created to help teachers future-proof their classrooms, and assist with the move to digital teaching and learning. We are first releasing it for Grade 4 and 5, followed by Grade 6, and then Grades 1 to 3.
Oxford EduZone is a web-based platform. There are apps for iOs and Android available to download for free. Oxford EduZone can be used on any digital device. It can be used both on- and offline.
To login, we will provide you with the necessary login details including the Oxford EduZone address (www.oxfordeduzone.com/). The address must be typed into the address tab of a current browser like Chrome, Firefox, etc. (and not into a search engine like Google). Access to sound is required. Your login details will be sent once proof of payment has been received by our Customer Services team.